Watch the 44-minute (commercial-free) pilot episode of The Unseen Africa!
Shipping is free in the USA!
The episode is about unseen sides of Morocco. Forget about Marrakesh and Fes. This is about parts of Morocco you will rarely see. In this premiere episode, you will see:
- The beginning Francis Tapon's 4-year adventure to all 54 African countries.
- Chefchaouen, an enchanting town in Morocco.
- Smuggling of petrol across the border.
- The role of women in Morocco society.
- Figuig, an isolated desert oasis.
- Francis hiking across the entire High Atlas Mountain Range, nearly 1,000 km, without a topographic map.
- Adventure in the Sahara desert, including getting stuck in the sand.
- What people in Agadir say about the Western Sahara and atheism.
- What life is really like in the Western Sahara.
Watch the trailer of the TV series:
The Blu-Ray is $5 extra, but it contains a few bonus features.
The Unseen Africa: Morocco - DVD or Blu-Ray
- Product Code: TUA-V
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.99