Chapter 2

Discuss Francis Tapon's book, "Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking Across America"
markmclauchlin
Trusted Member

Chapter 2

Post by markmclauchlin » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi,

I signed up to the newsletter etc so that I was able to keep upto date with what Francis was/is up to and enjoying that.

Also read that when you did this you can download chapter 2 in PDF to read, however dont seem to be able to do this as didnt receive an email.

Anyone else work it out?

Cheers
Mark

FrancisTapon
Site Admin

Getting Chapter 2 of "Hike Your Own Hike" for free

Post by FrancisTapon » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 am

Mark: Sorry for the confusion and thanks for signing up for my free newsletter.

At the bottom of every newsletter I send out I include the link to download Chapter Two of Hike Your Own Hike.

However, I don't send out a newsletter often! Although I might send a newsletter once a week, I often don't send out a newsletter for a few months! I only send it out when I have something that I think is worth reading. So when you sign up, you may not get a newsletter (and the link to Chapter 2) for several weeks. There's no instant gratification of getting immediate access to the Chapter 2 (that requires more technology than I am capable of doing right now).

Moreover, before 2009 I will start making Chapter 1 of my upcoming book available to subscribers and Chapter 2 of HYOH may not be available again.

So subscribe now and get access to both! Make sure the newsletter doesn't get caught in your spam filters. The email address I use to send out the newsletter is ft (at) francistapon.com.

If you want Chapter 2 ASAP, just send me a personal email. I always answer them, although I'm not always quick!

Best,
- Francis Tapon
http://FrancisTapon.com

markmclauchlin
Trusted Member

Post by markmclauchlin » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 am

Thanks Francis,

Email sent,

Cheers