I found my passion!

Discuss Francis Tapon's book, "Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking Across America"
timsueoc

I found my passion!

Post by timsueoc » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 am

Hike Your Own Hike inspired me to find my passion! I've been floundering and stagnating (except when hiking) since I retired 4 years ago. I wondered many times what my passion was and how to find it. I began applying the principals in HYOH and found it soon enough!

Now my life has changed tremendously. I pursue my passion (nature photography) with vigor in all things I do whether it's planning, researching, practicing and on and on - so much to do! Gosh, I'm just so invigorated and in love with life!

Suddenly I realized: holy cow - HYOH led me to my passion! I returned to the book. I was on page 212. This was several months ago and I've been so consumed with my passion I had forgotten about the book! I had forgotten that is what led me to where I am!

Can't wait to read the rest; but I had to stop and THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY - I'm finally where I've always wanted to be! I can't thank you enough.

Susan Crowe