Donating to help a blogger you enjoy is a kind and generous act, but what's in for you?
Sure, there's that cozy satisfaction that you feel for having done a good deed. Sure, it's wonderful to support someone who is providing free content that you enjoy.
But wouldn't it be nice to get a little thank-you gift in return?
Of course! So here's the deal: donate $1 or more, then I'll give the PDF of Hike Your Own Hike!
Perspective check: the hardcover costs $25.
What's the catch?
To avoid upsetting those who bought the Hike Your Own Hike ebook for $9.99, there are five differences between the donation version and the official version:
- You can't print it.
- There are a few ads sprinkled throughout the book.
- The ePub and Kindle versions are NOT included (they are included in the $9.99 version).
- The ePub version has color photos - the donation version does not.
- This version has two side-by-side book pages per page, which may force you to scroll to the right.
Other than those differences, it's the exact same book. Same photos, same text, same lessons.
It took me five years to write Hike Your Own Hike, so I appreciate your generous donation. Your donation will encourage me to keep producing content that doesn't suck too much! Thank you!
3 Ways To Donate
Send bitcoins or normal currencies via these three methods.
1. Tip using Tip.me
Use it to send me bitcoins. It also works for US$.
2. One-time Donation via PayPal
Use this button to send me a donation of $1 or more and get the PDF promised above.
3. Monthly Donation via PayPal
Would you like to buy me a drink or a meal once a month? Thank you! In addition to the PDF of my book, you can pick any item in my shop if you choose this reoccurring option.